Today I fed banana split.i rode bella and patches out in the fields.I poured the milk for the goats tomorrow morning. i finished my leather.i milked my goat. learned about angora goats.
Wow...what an exciting day!! I can't wait to hear more about all of these great things you are experiencing. I am leaving New Bern tomorrow for 2 days. I won't be able to check your "Blog" page until Friday...HAVE FUN!!! Love, Kaki :)
3 comments:
Hi Mary,
Looks like you had fun today at camp. Sarah, John and Hailey say HELLO!! Meghan is at gymnastics tonight.
Wow...what an exciting day!! I can't wait to hear more about all of these great things you are experiencing.
I am leaving New Bern tomorrow for 2 days. I won't be able to check your "Blog" page until Friday...HAVE FUN!!!
Love, Kaki :)
Drink lots of water today. Have fun on the farm!! Take care of Banana Split.
Post a Comment